Wednesday 9 August 2017

#RPGaDAY 2017 - Day 9 - What's a good 10 session RPG?

Day 9 of #RPGaDay 2017. 

What is a good RPG to play for about 10 sessions?

Did you read my post back on day seven? The one where I admit that the game I've played the most in the last year I only played two times. Yes two.

Due to this embarrassment, my first thought for today's question is: ANY! I would love to play any RPG 10 sessions at this point. Okay maybe not any RPG, but most, or at least any of the ones I own in print. Regardless, I don't think that was the spirit of this question.

I'm thinking that something like Trail of Cthulhu would be great for a 10 session story arc. Just enough time to have some small cases that lead to a big mystery that is solved, for good or bad, in session 10.

Now I do have to admit I've never actually played/run Trail. I own it. I've read it. I'm not sure I quite grock it, but I still think it fits well for this criteria. 


For those wishing to play along at home, here are the topics for this years #RPGaDay. Feel free to use these cues in your tweets, facebook posts, g+ threads, blog posts and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment